April 11, 2012

18 Apps that Take the Trouble out of Travel

I'm a real fan of parenting blogs.  I believe that the best source for learning about babies and growing kids is through other parents' experiences.  I'm also a big fan of apps and anything that promotes early childhood education and baby entertainment.  One of the blogs/sites I subscribe to is SavvyMom who recently posted some great apps for when traveling with LOs.



This is one of those posts I'll be keeping in my back pocket for our next big car ride or family vacation. I found it so great that I figured I'd share it with you! Below is the link to SavvyMom.ca where you can read all about the 18 apps that take trouble out of travel.
Bon voyage!
The/ List: 18 Apps that Take the Trouble out of Travel

No comments:

Post a Comment